- 2 egg whites
- ¾ cup low fat or fat-free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp each of dried basil and oregano
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 lb extra lean ground turkey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine, egg whites, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Stir in the spinach.
- Add ground turkey and mix well.
- Shape mixture into small meatballs and place them on cookie sheet.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink.