The Holidays are here.
You know what that means……….
Eating and parties galore!
Now this should not mean that you can not be FIT & FAB during the Holidays. You actually can even lose weight during the Holidays with one little trick.
You know me, that’s what I always preach, but its the truth. If you are prepared with tons of healthy options, you have a greater chance of not over eating and eating poor choices.
I love having healthy little sweet treats like these delicious gluten-free cookies that I can’t believe I am sharing with you. Because I normally save the BEST RECIPES for my Cookbooks and Cooking classes. They really help me stay on track by taking away all desire to eat anything “bad“. All these Healthy Snack Recipes that I post are just as good as the “bad” stuff but they are good for you and they are all gluten free.
So you may also want to try My Pumpkin Protein Cookies. This and a ton other healthy cookies, muffins, pancakes and cake recipes are on My Pinterest Boards. So make sure that you are following them so that you can get all the recipes.
Ok, guys, I am off to make my Healthy Dinner for tonight… “Mediterranean Chicken Breast” from My Eat To Be Fit Healthy Recipes Book. Which you can now get INSTANTLY in E-book by clicking here: Eat To Be Fit. There are over 300 Healthy Recipes in there and you can get them now for less than $10. Yeahhh!!!
Totally Coco-Nutty Protein Cookies
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp flax meal
- 4 Stevia packets
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar or Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use BB3 Formula 1)
- 3 Tbsp dairy-free, gluten-free chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all the wet ingredients, then fold in all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place spoonfulls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown and done.