You’re tired, you’re hormonal, you feel huge and you can’t wait to feel and look like yourself again. I get it! But if you do this, you will feel and look so much better and it will help your pregnancy go by so much faster. Which is why I want you to try this total body pregnancy workout.
I felt beyond exhausted also, especially during my second pregnancy while running after a 3 year old.
And I was also put on bed rest the second pregnancy with placenta previa, so I know the difference of how you feel when you exercise and when you don’t.
Let me tell you, I felt soooooo much better when I was exercising.
And I know you will too.
I’m not sure how you’re feeling right now with your changing body and you’re raging hormones.
But I know one thing, that even if you’re feeling OK, you will feel way better if you exercise.
And then you will also benefit by:
- Having a faster delivery.
- Less aches and pains.
- Better sleep.
- More energy.
- More confidence.
- Lose your baby weight sooooo much faster.
- Better chance of not having a postpartum pooch.
Did you know that working out during pregnancy is actually good for your baby also?
It is, so there is even more motivation.
Are you pumped?
Ready to start being more consistent with your workouts?
Try this total body pregnancy workout.
Its super short, you will finish fast and you will feel great.
And I promise if you do workout consistently throughout your pregnancy, you will most definitely GAIN LESS WEIGHT.
I only gained 20 lbs in both my pregnancies.
And I also lost all my baby weight by my first check up at a 6 weeks.
And also by doing my Fit Mom To Be Workout Program, I was able to get in the best shape of my life after having 2 kids.
Just gotta do al little work.
Total Body Pregnancy Workout
- 15 Stability Ball Supine Single Leg Hip Extensions per side
- 15 Front Raises
- 20 Bowlers per side
- 15 Dumbbell Tricep Kickbacks
rest and repeat 1-2 more times.
Short Video On How To Do The Total Body Pregnancy Workout
Here is another short workout to try, its a pregnancy cardio workout.
I hope to see you inside the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program.
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
**Don’t forget to send me your before and after pictures. I would love to see your cute baby bump and it would be so awesome to see your postpartum progress after and how much your pregnancy workouts helped you. Email them to email@example.com**
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.