- 1 lb salmon
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves/jam
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- s&p to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the salmon with s&p and garlic powder to taste and place in a baking dish.
- In a separate bowl mix the preserves, mustards, vinegar and lime juice.
- Mix well and pour over the salmon.
- Place in the oven and bake for ~10-15 minutes or until desired doneness.