What are the best kind of pregnancy cardio workouts?
Is it possible to lose some fat while pregnant?
Is it too late to start working out…. I’m gaining weight too fast and too much.. what can I do?
First of all…..
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE 🙂
Most of the ladies that do my Fit Mom To Be Pregnancy Workout Program actually start at about 20ish weeks which is about the time that most women start freaking out about the weight gain lol
So, no, it’s not too late.
Even if you are 30 weeks, you have 10 whole weeks to workout and build some muscle and if you do, you will slow weight gain, gain less, and even tone up.
In 10 weeks…. so much is possible.
Given you do the right kind of workouts of course.
Some workouts are more effective than others.
After 20 years of working with women and 10 years strictly working with pregnant women and postpartum moms, I have tried and tested every kind of workout and the best results are from the kind of workout I want to explain to you.
I also want to tell you how you can do pregnancy cardio workouts that will burn 9 times more fat.
Yup…. you can safely burn fat while pregnant and keep baby safe.
Here is the video where I explain everything.
It’s just easier to explain it this way instead of writing.
You can just play it while driving or cooking, or getting ready.
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.