- 1/4 cup gluten-free oats (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (Prograde)
- 1 (15-oz) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1/4 cup Agave nectar or Stevia to taste
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips (Dream Gluten & Dairy Free)
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, blend the beans, oats, baking powder and soda, protein powder, agave, oil, applesauce and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth and then fold in chocolate chips and strawberries.
- Pour into a coconut oil greased 8×8 pan and bake for ~25-30 minutes or until done.