Spinach Tomato Egg Muffins
Write a review
- 12 Egg whites
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Seasoning of choice to taste: ex: Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a muffin pan, sprayed with coconut oil spray or with coconut oil.
- Put in each muffin a little spinach and a little tomato.
- Put a little seasoning and s&p in each one.
- Crack an egg and pour one egg white in each one.
- Bake for ~15-20 minutes or until done.
- You can use any combination of veggies and your favorite seasoning to add flavor.
- If you want to do some whole eggs, you can just whip say 4 whole eggs and 8 egg whites and pour in each muffin pan.
Michelle Marie Fit https://michellemariefit.com/