If you love a chocolate chip cookie or chocolate anything….
You are gonna love these cookies.
My 7 year old daughter said “these are aaaaahhhhhmaaazziinnng”.
Literally, her amazing was like that lol
If you have been craving sweets this pregnancy or just need a little something sweet to have after a meal, or need healthy snack ideas that you can do in between meals….
You are gonna love these.
First of all, I made them in about 2 minutes the other day while making breakfast.
I whipped them up while making breakfast and then put them in the oven while we ate.
So, they will take you no time to make.
It’s always a good idea to have healthy baked snacks in your fridge for when you need a little something.
Especially during pregnancy when you expend calories so quickly, which is why you may feel extra hungry.
Having healthy options and healthy snacks readily available for when you get hungry is a great way to help you control hunger, crush cravings and not over-eat at meals.
I always made sure to have a little something every few hours.
So get to baking mama, because little snacks like these are gonna be a life saver for your pregnancy diet.
And it feels so good knowing that all the ingredients are so good for you and baby and that it tastes so good you won’t even believe they are healthy.
If you really don’t have time to make healthy treats often, make sure to get a good protein shake that is safe for pregnancy.
A good quality and yummy protein shake can also do the trick of holding you over to the next meal, controlling blood sugar so you don’t get cravings and give you good nutrients.
That is exactly what mPower does, with the added bonus of also counting as your prenatal and having probiotics and digestive enzymes to help you not feel gassy or bloated and help improve gut function.
Have you tried it yet?
Pregnant women are obsessed with it and can’t get enough.
Ok, back to the cookies…
These little healthy treats are much better than having a nasty protein bar that has a ton of ingredients in them, added sugars and no health benefits and are high in artificial sweeteners.
And better than a snack of fruit and almonds…. BORING!
And those kind of snacks just never fill me up or hold me over until the next meal.
The other thing I love about these cookies is how balanced they are in NUTRIENT count, which is what you need for your pregnancy diet.
Most women don’t realize just how important it is to have a variety of different nutrients during pregnancy.
Your body and your baby need so many vitamins and minerals and nutrients in order to survive and thrive.
So, really try not to eat the same thing all the time because then you will be lacking in a ton of nutrients.
These soft and chewy protein cookies have healthy carbs, healthy fats and are high in protein.
They are perfection and they are delicious too.
Because they have such a good combination of nutrients, they really fill you up, hold you over and crush your cravings so you can eat healthy easier.
Here’s the recipe, enjoy!Print
1 cup oatmeal
1 cup almond flour
2 scoops mPower Protein Powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup Monk fruit (you can use brown sugar, agave or honey) or a few packets of Stevia
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp almond milk or any dairy-free milk
2/3 cup chocolate chips (I use dairy-free)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips.
Mix well and then fold in the chocolate chips.
Dollop the mixture on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake for ~ 15 minutes or until done.
Give them a try, they are super yummy!
P.S. Eating healthy doesn’t mean you have to give up goodies like cookies. But PREGNANCY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME TO EAT HEALTHY. So thank goodness you can make healthy taste yummy and you can add good nutrients like mPower to increase your protein intake.
If you haven’t tried mPower yet, you are missing out. Not only is it amazing to add to your healthy baked treats and even to your coffee, its also insanely good as a shake or smoothie. Most ladies are addicted.
Whenever you’re ready… here are a 5 ways I can help you be a healthier, more fit, more confident & organized mom without crazy dieting or over-exercising so you can be the best version of you possible.
1. Fit Mom To Be: This is my pregnancy workout program that has helped over 250,000 women have fit pregnancies, strengthen & prep their bodies for labor, help them recover in a shorter time and lose their baby weight in record time. Our pregnancy and mom community is the best out there – Click Here
2. Pregnancy Diet Plan: Eating healthy and enjoy it, can be really hard during pregnancy. But there is no time that is more important to eat healthy than during pregnancy. This pregnancy nutrition guide and meal plan will help you get all the nutrients you and baby need for a healthy pregnancy and baby while enjoying delicious meals that are easy to make and the entire family will love – Click Here
3. mPower Protein Powder: The most sought-after pregnancy protein powder in the market. It is also an all-in-one nutritional supplement that contains a prenatal, B-vitamins for added energy, probiotics and digestive enzymes to make it easy on the belly and its the best tasting, silky-smooth decadent vanilla ice cream milk shake that will give you the extra protein that is crucial for you to increase while pregnant – Click Here
4. Better Body After Pregnancy Program: A 12-week program that is way more than just workouts and diets. It is your blueprint to navigating through the very tough first few months postpartum. It will help you recover, lose your baby weight, flatten and strengthen your belly, heal Diastis Recti, tone up and make you a healthy and fit mom shortly after having your baby – Click Here
5. Fit Mom For Life: My best program yet. This would be like having me with you as your personal trainer and coach. Aside from workouts and meal plans galore to help you lose weight and tone up and never get bored of your workouts or diet, the amount of strategies and tips I give you in this program is like no other. Most ladies say I should charge more for this program because there is so much gold in it. This is best if you are 6 + months postpartum. This is a program you can use for the rest of your life and continue to see better and better results – Click Here
If your interested in Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, check out this video: