Roasted Vegetable Salad with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts
Write a review
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- s&p to taste
- 3 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tbsp EVOO
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread all the veggies on a baking sheet, toss with grill seasoning and roast for 20-25 minutes. Transfer veggies to a bowl, add tomatoes, pine nuts, and basil.
- Drizzle with Balsamic and EVOO.
- You can use any combination of vegetables you like.
- If you don't like eggplant you can have summer squash or asparagus.
- Use your fave ones.
Michelle Marie Fit https://michellemariefit.com/