Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Write a review
- 3 ¾ lb sweet potatoes, cubed
- ½ cup shallots, sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- Stock and grill seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle potatoes with grill seasoning and roast for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- In a skillet add stock and sauté shallots, and pepper until cooked.
- Mix in green onions and stir for a few seconds.
- Add potatoes to mixture and cilantro.
- Drizzle the vinegar on top and fold in.
Michelle Marie Fit https://michellemariefit.com/