You are going to be proud of me for this one!
So, last week I was busy cooking for 21 people. I cooked for about 3 days. I made from the appetizers through the desserts and all from scratch. YIKES!
And even though there was so much to make, I still made an extra dish……. Pizzookie!
I knew that with the Holiday approaching and being in the kitchen cooking so much, I was going to need a healthy snack. But one that tasted yummy because I was cooking some yummy stuff and I didn’t want to be tempted. So I wanted the snack to taste so yummy that I wouldn’t care for the food i was cooking.
Thats what I love about Healthy Cooking, it can be so tasty and enjoyable. And I love that people are starting to realize that they don’t have to feel deprived in order to lose weight and get great results.
Like today, I had My Almond French Toast for breakfast from My Eat To Be Fit Book…..soooo yum 🙂
Eat To Be Fit has over 300 healthy recipes, and would you believe thats one of the bonuses you get when you join FIT MOM FOR LIFE?
INSANE how many tools are in there to help MOMS lose weigh without having to cut out so many foods and be starved all day.
I fitnessified this recipe from my friend Katie from Chocolate Covered Katie. I love her recipes and even though they are healthy I step them up a tad more and make them FITNESSIFIED!
She calls them this because they are a mix between a cookie and a pizza (cuz it looks like one).
You are going to love this one.
And before you go, check out My Pinterest Boards, theres a bunch of yummy healthy Pumpkin Recipes and a ton other healthy and yummy recipes for you to try.
Chocolate Chip Pizzookie
- 2 cans chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup quick oats (I use gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 5 Stevia packets
- 1 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use BB3 Formula 1)
- 3-4 tbsp dairy-free, gluten-free chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients in food processor except chocolate chips.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and place in a 10-inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until done.
- Let it sit for a few minutes before digging in.