Now that my son is older and looking back, I am so happy that I maintained a healthy pregnancy nutrition. I think it makes all the difference in the world. Not only was Nicholas never sick and a very healthy baby, but he is a great eater. And I credit that all to my pregnancy nutrition.
I also nursed my son for a full year so postpartum nutrition is also very important as the baby can taste the food you ingest in your meals. So take this amazingly easy and delicious healthy snack and integrate it into your pregnancy nutrition.
I also want to encourage you to make healthy choices when eating.
Eating healthy will prevent nausea, give you more energy, and prevent excess weight gain. Make sure that you eat every 2-3 hours. Eat a small meal including protein, healthy starches and vegetables. I know you are probably thinking that eating so many times a day is overwhelming, but if you are prepared with healthy snacks like this, it can be a breeze!
A perfect healthy snack is drinking a DELICIOUS Mpower PROTEIN SHAKE.
mPower is protein powder specifically formulated for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
To see all the benefits of mPower Protein Powder for Pregnancy as well as what the ladies are saying about it, CLICK HERE.
There are so many benefits to exercise and healthy eating during pregnancy. Did you know that everything you do during pregnancy affects your baby?
This recipe will help you stick to a healthy pregnancy nutrition, so make sure to try it and then come back on my blog and tell me all about it. I’m telling you, they are delicious and you can carry them in your purse.
Pregnancy Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 banana
- 2 tbsp walnuts or almonds, chopped (optional)
- 1 scoop mPower Protein Powder
- Sweetener to taste: Agave Nectar, Coconut Sugar, Brown sugar
- Cinnamon to taste
- May also add dairy free chocolate chips, shredded coconut, freeze dried fruit, nuts, etc.
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients (except whatever topping/flavor you want, which you would fold in to the batter).
- Cook on a small skillet at medium heat like a normal pancake.
Ok, I can’t resist, give them one last look……..
Do you like this exercise? I have tons more great exercises to help you be toned, strong and beautiful during pregnancy. Click here to see how you can get more pregnancy workouts: Pregnancy Workouts & Exercise
If you exercise during your pregnancy, you will lose your baby weight fast!
I was able to get in the best shape of my life even after having 2 kids and I really credit exercising during pregnancy as well as following a healthy diet.
Click on the following link to get another awesome, healthy and easy snack to help you with your pregnancy nutrition: Prego Protein Muffins
I think you will really benefit from watching this short clip on pregnancy.
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program. I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises. Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….So you can see how fabulous you will look. I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to email@example.com Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of theMMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change. Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue. If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again. If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women). And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be