Strawberry Oatmeal Bars For Your Healthy Pregnancy Breakfast
One of the reasons why most pregnant women get MORNING SICKNESS is because they go too long without eating.
It’s usually the “EMPTYING OF THE STOMACH” that makes you feel sick.
I wrote a really great post on How To Prevent Morning Sickness, you will totally love it and it will help you tons.
In there I give you a trick you can do in the middle of the night in order to prevent you from feeling sick in the morning.
But something else you NEED to do as soon as you wake up is EAT!
I know, you may not feel like it.
You also may be so tired that you don’t want to wake up extra early to make breakfast. But would you rather feel sick all day?
This recipe for your pregnancy diet is going to help you tons.
And what you are going to do is make this recipe one day when you feel good and just keep it in your fridge to eat for breakfast every day. So basically you just need about 30 seconds to heat it up in the microwave and eat it as soon as you wake up.
I promise that if you eat AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP, you will feel a ton better.
That is why its good to have your breakfast pre-made because if you feel bad when you wake up, you won’t want to make breakfast, but if all you have to do is throw it in the microwave for 30 seconds then its much easier.
So it is imperative that you eat a healthy breakfast as soon as you wake up. Unless you want to feel sick all day.
Plus, your baby needs NUTRIENTS, good nutrients.
You know, that everything you are doing now is affecting your baby?
How What You Eat & Do Affects Your Baby
Check this out….
These oatmeal bars are delicious, super easy to make and you can make them over the weekend when you have more time and just enjoy them throughout the week. They are also a great healthy snack. And it’s super important for you to carry healthy snacks with you at all times.
You do not want to allow yourself to GET HUNGRY.
When you do not only will you feel sick, but oh boy will you get CRANKY!
PLUS remember, its crucial to give your baby the nutrients he or she needs to grow healthy.
Your Pregnancy Diet is so important both for you and the baby.
- I know its hard because you are unsure of what to eat and when.
- What foods are good for you and the baby.
- What kind of eating will not make you gain a ton of weight and get stretch marks.
There is so much to think about when it comes to your pregnancy diet but no one ever tells you. I know how frustrating it is. I talk to pregnant women all the time who do My Fit Mom-To-Be Workouts and they have so many nutrition questions.
Ok, enjoy these yummy and healthy Oatmeal Strawberry Bars.
They are also a really great PRE-WORKOUT SNACK.
Are you working out?
And if this motivates you to exercise more consistently during your pregnancy but you don’t know what to do, where to start, what is safe…… Don’t worry, I will help you. You will love my Fit Mom-to-be Workouts. Thousands of pregnant women have done them and gotten amazing results. Check this out…
Oatmeal Strawberry Bars For Your Pregnancy Diet
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal (Bobs Red Mill Gluten-Free)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup almond meal (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups Almond, Cashew, Chia Milk (DREAM), or any non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or any sweetener to taste
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup freeze dried strawberries or whatever flavors you want (shredded coconut, chocolate chips, fresh berries, walnuts, almonds, freeze dried bananas, berries, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, mash and mix the banana, extract, almond butter, milk and agave. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the strawberries or whatever flavors you want.
- Pour into a lightly greased (coconut oil) 8 inch square pan and bake for ~35 minutes.
Make the time to try recipes like this. It will save you time and you will see how you start enjoying eating healthy. Oh, and most importantly, you will be doing good to your baby.
So hey, if you try these, I would love to hear about it. Go to My Facebook Page and post a picture of them and let me know what you thought. I’m also around all the time answering any pregnancy questions or concerns so lets connect there.
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be