One of the hardest parts of pregnancy is the whole eating and food thing.
I don’t know if you’ve been there yet but when I was pregnant, when I was hungry…. it… like…. HURT.
If I didn’t get food in me ASAP I would not only be super cranky, but I would feel sick.
And when I felt sick and hungry, I had no ENERGY, I didn’t feel like doing anything… It was just a vicious cycle.
Some of the ladies from my Fit Mom To Be Program tell me that they do have good intentions to eat healthy but they just can’t control the cravings… nothing seems appetizing aside from SWEETS and CARBS... and they are afraid if they continue eating this way, they will gain a ton of weight and then not be able to ever get their body back.
Do you feel this way?
Feel like you are always craving “bad food” and it makes it really hard to eat healthy….
Or maybe you are HUNGRY ALL THE TIME… Like, you EAT, and 5 minutes later you are hungry again….
And you are just afraid you are eating too much and will end up gaining too much weight.
If you are eating poorly because you are feeling sick, I want you to make sure you watch this video because I explain in there a way to get rid of the morning yucky feeling. It doesn’t work 100% of the time, but I have helped thousands of women (including myself) to get rid of morning sickness by doing this.
Reasons Why You Are Craving Sweets & Carbs
- Not eating often enough.
- Allowing yourself to get hungry.
- Not eating enough at each meal.
- Omitting certain nutrients.
- Low blood sugar.
- Not eating enough of the right foods.
I want you to know why you are craving the bad foods because when you truly understand why this is happening to you, it will make it easier to fix this problem and follow through with what it will take to get rid of those cravings… because YOU CAN GET RID OF THEM!
GOOD NEWS huh?
Ok, so I want you to watch this video because you will be way better able to understand all the reasons why you are craving as well as I was able to go into more detail as to how to fix this and how to eat better and what foods to eat to help you.
This way you don’t have to read and you can just play the video while you drive or workout or cook……
I know as a busy mom these days, its easier for me to listen to things than read. #multitasking 🙂
If you have been struggling with your diet and eating and not feeling good, maybe it would be a good idea for you to get my Pregnancy Nutrition Meal Plan so that you can have some guidance and a set plan of what to eat. It would make your life so much easier and would help you feel so much better as well as HELLLO……… GAINING LESS WEIGHT. As you know…. DIET IS EVERYTHING.
Here is the link if you want to check it out: MMF Pregnancy Meal Plan
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.