Oatmeal Protein Pancake
Write a review
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese or Greek yogurt
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 banana or any fresh fruit
- 2 tbsp walnuts or almonds, shredded coconut, freeze dried fruit, chia seeds, dairy free chocolate chips, etc
- Sweetener to taste: Agave Nectar, Coconut Sugar, Stevia, Brown Sugar, Vita Fiber
- Cinnamon to taste
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients (except if using any fruit other than banana, which you would fold in to the batter).
- Cook on a small skillet with a little coconut oil at medium heat like a normal pancake.
- If you make a few batches at once, feel free to add the flavor or toppings to each one individually.
- I usually have 2 small skillets going at once. I can make like 6 pancakes in 15 minutes.
Michelle Marie Fit https://michellemariefit.com/