Protein Oatmeal Casserole Goodness
Write a review
- 2 cups oats (I used gluten-free)
- 4 Tbsp cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I use Prograde)
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup strawberries and 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and cut in slices
- Pre-heat the oven o 375 degrees.
- Spray a casserole dish with a little coconut oil spray or baste with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mix the oats, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and protein powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix the milk, egg, oil and extract.
- Line the dish with sliced bananas and half the berries.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the mixtures as to cover it completely.
- Tops with the remaining berries and walnuts and sprinkle with a little more cinnamon.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Michelle Marie Fit https://michellemariefit.com/