I know that you are probably not excited about taking “before” pictures.
After almost 20 years working with women, I know that you actually hate it. LOL
But there hasn’t been one woman that I have worked with that took pictures and then wasn’t overly happy when they took their “after” pictures and were able to compare.
Trust me, you will be so happy in a a few months when you compare these “Before” pictures to your “After” pictures.
So let me tell you how to best take these.
1.Wear swimwear or a sports bra and short. Do not wear loose fitting clothes because then we can’t see the difference in a few months.
2. Have someone else take the pictures. Do not take a selfie.
3. Take the before and after pictures wearing the same outfit and in the same place.
4. Make sure you get the whole body, including head and feet. Do not take a 3/4 picture please. Not like this…..
5. Take pictures where there is good lighting and it isn’t dark.
6. Try using a plain background like a plain wall.
7. Take a picture from the front, side and back.
After you take the pictures, email them to email@example.com with your full name and what program you have been doing.
I can’t wait to see your results.
I’m proud of you for taking this step.