I know that it is no walk in the park to go through pregnancy.
It is especially hard to see your body change so much and so fast.
It can be easy to fall in the trap of obsessing over scale and monitoring every pound gained.
But…… That is a recipe for disaster.
For real…. you will not be able to enjoy your pregnancy and you will be miserable every time you see a pound up.
Don’t do it… just don’t do it.
I know…. easier said than done, but you have to.
FREE 14 Day Pregnancy Nutrition Guide
How To Have A Healthier Pregnancy With Less Weight Gain!
By entering your email, you are subscribing to Michelle Marie's personal and promotional marketing email list. If you are a member of the European Union, in the first email, you will be given the option to opt-in to my regular marketing emails after the launch sequence is over. If you choose not to, you will not receive any more marketing or promotional emails after this sequence is complete
If you do the right things… if you exercise consistently 3-4 times a week for 20-45 minutes during your pregnancy, you won’t gain a lot of weight.
And if you don’t gain a lot of weight, you will be able to lose it super fast and be able to get your pre-pregnancy body or better in no time.
I have some tips for you on how to stop obsessing over weight gain and stop stepping on the scale so you can free yourself and enjoy your pregnancy more.
Check out the video below…. it will help you tons.
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.