Ok people, I have been getting tons of emails and texts and comments, and posts on the Veggie Frittata, so I am going to tell you how to make them.
They really are a great, easy, and delicious way to have a snack or even breakfast.
Sometimes I even have it for dinner on nights I just can’t get down a piece of chicken or fish or turkey again.
How To Make A Veggie Frittata
- Saute your favorite veggies chopped up in a skillet over medium heat with a little low sodium organic stock.
- Add your favorite herbs and spices to the veggies while you cook them. I use herbes de provence or italian seasoning.
- You can also just add raw veggies to the blender and blend them together with the eggs. I often do that with spinach or broccoli.
- In a bowl, whisk 8 egg whites and 4 whole eggs with 1/4 cup of whatever milk you use.
- Once the veggies have cooled, fold them into the egg mixture, sprinkle a little bit of your favorite cheese (this is optional), and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a dish like this:
- And bake at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes or until it is golden brown and done.
- Optional: You can add healthy carbs to it, by shredding some sweet potatoes, cooking them on the stove until they are golden and use that as a crust on the baking dish before you add the egg mixture! YUMMMM-OOOOO.
FREE MASTER TRAINING CLASS REVEALS
The 3 Secrets To Losing Weight, Keeping It Off,
& Toning Up
WITHOUT Doing Cardio or Dieting & Eating More Than Ever
And Working Out WAY Less Than You Think....
Enter your email here to get instant access!
I always talk about PLANNING being the key to SUCCESS.
Check out this short video, I think it will really encourage and help you!
Here is a quick video on how to make a veggie frittata
There are plenty of recipes on my website under NUTRITION, so make sure to check them out!
What is your favorite EGG DISH?
Share it in the comments.