If you want to prevent EXCESS WEIGHT GAIN so that you can lose all your baby weight super fast postpartum, then you have to make an effort to eat healthy. Not perfect, not diet, just make good and healthy choices.
What you eat affects your baby as well. And so does exercise, check this out…
I did my Fit Mom-to-Be Workouts during both my pregnancies and only gained 20 lbs in each and lost it all in less than a month. But it’s not just me, check this out…
If you exercise moderately and make good food choices, you will not gain a lot of weight and if you don’t then yo will be able to enjoy your pregnancy so much more.
You will have less aches and pains, you won’t be so uncomfortable at the end, you will have more energy and sleep better, you will have an easier and faster labor and delivery and you will lose all your baby weight so much faster.
Today, I want to give you a really yummy and super easy recipe to make for a healthy snack. Because if you can leave your house prepared with healthy snacks, that is half the battle.
It can be so easy to eat healthy and feel good if you want to.
I also made sure to add PROTEIN to the recipe, because protein is so important.
I used mPower because it is the best pregnancy protein powder.
mPower is protein powder specifically formulated for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
To see all the benefits of mPower Protein Powder for Pregnancy as well as what the ladies are saying about it, CLICK HERE.
I know that you may not know how much to eat or what to eat or what nutrients to make sure you eat so that the baby can benefit and so that you don’t gain a ton of weight. So here is what I did for you to help you a little…
So, I figured I would make this in an easy to read, print and follow way to help you take the guesses out of how to eat optimally during your pregnancy.
If you follow it and you EXERCISE, you will not just have a great pregnancy but you will feel CONFIDENT, RADIENT, GLOWING. You won’t be uncomfortable and have aches and pains because you’ve gained so much weight. You will have an easier labor and delivery. You will sleep better, have more energy. And you will seriously decrease your chances of falling into POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION.
I can’t wait for you to get this Nutrition Guide, the recipes are amazing, and there are so many different options for snacks. You are going to love it. Download it here: PREGNANCY NUTRITION GUIDE.
Ok, now I want to share with you this yummy recipe.
These are a great snack to use on the go during your pregnancy. They refrigerate great for about a week and they freeze awesome also. So you can make 2 dozen at a time and freeze one and keep the other in your fridge for a quick on the go yummy and healthy snack.
Remember, that going too long without eating is what makes us feel terrible during pregnancy. You can’t let too much time go by in between meals or you will feel sick.
And THEY ARE GLUTEN-FREE!
You can play around with the recipe by adding your favorite fruit, preserves, nuts, spices etc.
Pregnancy Muffins (12 Servings)
- 1 cup oatmeal (gluten-free preferable)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 10 egg whites
- 2 scoops vanilla mPower protein powder for pregnancy
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1–2 tbsp real fruit preserves
- 1/4 cup blueberries or raspberries or strawberries or dried fruit if you don’t have fresh
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds or walnuts, or your favorite nut
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except for the fruit and nuts.
- Mix well until fully incorporated and then fold in the nuts and berries.
- Pour into a lightly sprayed muffin pan and bake for 25-28 minutes.
I hope you love these as much as I do. I actually ate these all throughout both my pregnancies and I also froze like 4 dozen right before I had the baby so that I had HEALTHY SNACKS for when I was nursing in the middle of the night with those HUNGER PANGS.
At least I had something healthy and yummy to eat. They were great.
I hope you eat healthy during your pregnancy and I hope you exercise too! Its so worth it.
Check out this video on how you can actually tone up while pregnant, no matter where you are right now!
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to start theFit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of theMMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be