- 4 fillets of your favorite white fish
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup reduced-fat feta crumbles
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle s&p on fish on both sides and drizzle the juice of the lemons on them and bake for 10-12 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and a little of the lemon juice and a drizzle of EVOO.
- Once fish is cooked, add the tomato salad on top and serve.