- 1 cup quinoa (cook as directed)
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 orange, peeled, segmented and chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 hass avocado, chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 tbsp EVOO
- dash of Agave Nectar
- S&P to taste
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 and sprinkle shrimp with grill seasoning and bake for 5-7 minutes. Meanwhile, in a big bowl, whisk the lemon juice, EVOO, agave and s&p.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- To serve, spoon salad in a plate and top with a few roasted shrimps.