- 2 cups quinoa, cooked (I use 365 Organic Quinoa from Whole Foods) good prices!
- 1/2 cups shredded carrots, chopped
- 1–2 zucchini, chopped
- 1 package Portobello mushrooms, minced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tbsp gluten-free Hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large saute pan with a little stock, cook the onions and garlic.
- A little bit at a time, start adding the vegetables and cook until softened.
- At the end fold in the quinoa and mix well.
- Fold in the Hoisin, cilantro and sesame seeds.