- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop mPower Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2–4 tbsp coconut milk creamer (I used SoDelicious Hazelnut) (eyeball this to get right consistency)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Cinnamon Roll topping
- 1/4 cup Gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spray a muffin pan (I use coconut oil spray).
- Mix the topping and set aside (oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon, coconut oil, and coconut in a small bowl).
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour,baking soda and protein powder in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut sugar, coconut oil, creamer and vanilla.
- Mix in the dry ingredients into wet, combine well and pour into muffin pan.
- Once you mix in the dry ingredients, if the batter is too thick, add creamer a little bit at a time until you get the right consistency. I eyeballed this part at the end.
- Spoon topping onto muffins and bake for ~ 22 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through the middle.
- Allow to cool before taking out of muffin pan.