If you have been following me for a while, you know by now that I am a CHOCOLATE LOVER!
Yup, me “Fitness Freak” loves chocolate.
But let me tell you what……. Since I started making all these yummy and healthy snacks (with chocolate in them), I have been eating better and getting better results.
The reason is because all of these healthy and yummy recipes that I have been posting, which by the way are all on My Pinterest Boards are made with 100% healthy and clean ingredients. The worst thing in them is usually a few tablespoons of dairy-free and gluten-free chocolate chips or a little coconut sugar or agave nectar. Which normally adds about 15 grams of sugar to the entire batch, which for example for cookies like this would add up to 1 gram of sugar. Big whoop!
So, my dear friends, invest a little time into trying out some of the recipes that I have here on my website and on Pinterest. I promise, they will help you eat healthier and be more consistent. And you won’t believe how yummy they are.
This cookie was inspired by Paleomg. I love to find great recipes and FITNESSIFY them. That is…… make them even healthier and good for those want to be FIT.
This healthy snack recipe is ridiculously good. I love blueberries and they are a SUPERFOOD! And I love this gluten-free recipe as much as I love My Blueberry Egg White Pancakes from My Eat To Be Fit Healthy Recipe Book. You have to try those too, soooo yum! Oh, and you can download the book right now, click here: Over 300 Healthy Recipes
Ok, here it goes, you better try this its amazingly good and good for you.
Blueberry-Chip Protein Cookies
- 1small package of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 scoops mPower Protein Powder
- 1tablespoon agave nectar or Monk Fruit or coconut or brown sugar
- 4 Stevia packets
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp dairy-free and gluten-free chocolate chips (I use Dream Chocolate)
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook the berries until soft and syrupy.
- In a food processor, blend all the ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Pour in the blueberries once softened. and blend again until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and place spoonfuls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until done.
Also, I get all my INSPIRATION from you guys so please go to My Facebook Page and tell me your requests. What is your favorite dish that you would like me to FITNESSIFY AND HEALTHIFY? What body parts would you like me to create a workout for? Let me know
Enjoy these cookies!