- 2 tomatoes
- 20oz fresh spinach
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 package of Portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- basil, oregano and grill seasoning to taste
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- sprinkle of Parmesan
- Cut the top off of the tomatoes and with a melon baller or spoon, take out the inside of the tomatoes, leaving a good sturdy shell.
- Bake the tomatoes for about 15 minutes and meanwhile, in a sauté pan with a little stock, cook the onions, garlic and mushrooms.
- When cooked through, add a little more stock and wilt in the spinach.
- At the end mix in the spices and cottage cheese and cook for a few more minutes.
- Spoon this mixture inside the tomatoes, sprinkle the parmesan on top and bake for another 15 minutes or until cheese melts and bubbles on top.