Healthy Breakfast For Pregnancy Diet
Are you waking up hungry or sick?
Most pregnant women wake up feeling sick, and nothing is more horrible than starting the day sick because then you just don’t feel like doing anything.
There’s one thing that has proven over and over to help prego’s not feel morning sickness, have more energy and feel better overall….
Yes, I know you may not feel like it right now. But force yourself. Start taking a few bites and you will see how soon you will start feeling better.
Most of the time, when pregnant women feel sick, it’s because the stomach is empty. Remember that the baby gets all your nutrients first so you will be feeling depleted faster and easier than usual.
And right now your body is working so hard to sustain your pregnancy that you are burning up that food and fast. So its incredibly important to eat and eat healthy and eat often.
If you only feel like eating CARBS, don’t worry. I feel you. Not only did I feel like that for weeks, but again, I have worked with thousand upon thousands of women who work with me with My Fit Mom-To-Be Workouts that also feel that way.
I find that a lot of women also feel sick because it takes them too long to eat once they are up. Sometimes they just don’t feel like making anything.
Which is why I like healthy recipes like this divine Oatmeal Casserole. It is so freakin’ delicious and its so easy to make.
I would make this once a week when I was feeling good and that way when I woke up I could quickly throw a piece in the microwave and eat it before feeling really bad. So I never ended up feeling terrible because as soon as I started eating, I would feel better.
It’s important to make healthy choices when you are pregnant.
You know, everything you do while pregnant affects your baby.
Even EXERCISE has a huge impact on your baby.
Check it out…….
So many women hate being pregnant because they get huge and gain a ton of weight during pregnancy. So then they feel uncomfortable, they can’t sleep good, they always feel fatigued, nothing fits them, and worse of all they can’t lose their weight postpartum and end up with stretch marks that don’t go away and a pooch for years that make them still look 5 months pregnant.
Don’t do it!
It’s not worth it!
Don’t eat for 2. You don’t need to.
You will totally regret it after you have that baby and end up with postpartum depression, hormonal and not able to lose your baby weight.
You don’t have to diet by any means, you just have to make good choices. That’s what I did, and I only gained 20 lbs in both my pregnancies. Check it out……..
And I lost it all within weeks after having the baby.
And it’s not just me, because “I’m a trainer”.
I have worked with thousands upon thousands of pregnant women who have gotten similar results.
Check it out……..
What I love about this healthy snack is that I have my protein, healthy carbs and healthy fats all in one dish. It doesn’t get better or easier than that and it was so easy to make.
Nothing beats being prepared peeps. That’s why I give you tons of these healthy recipes and I always tell you to PLAN PLAN PLAN.
I hope you are motivated!
Also, check out what the NEWS and I have to say about Pregnancy Diet & Fitness, its pretty amazing.
Healthy Breakfast For Pregnancy Diet
- • 2 cups oats (I used gluten-free)
- • 4 Tbsp cup coconut sugar
- • 1 tsp baking powder
- • 2 tsp cinnamon
- • 1 1/2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used Prograde)
- • 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- • 1/4 cup strawberries and 1/4 cup blueberries
- • 2 cups almond milk
- • 1 large egg
- • 3 tbsp coconut oil
- • 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- • 1 ripe banana, peeled and cut in slices
- Pre-heat the oven o 375 degrees.
- Spray a casserole dish with a little coconut oil spray or baste with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mix the oats, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and protein powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix the milk, egg, oil and extract.
- Line the dish with sliced bananas and half the berries.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the mixtures as to cover it completely.
- Tops with the remaining berries and walnuts and sprinkle with a little more cinnamon.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
You are going to love this recipe. Its great for a healthy and quick breakfast or even a healthy snack. I just know this is going to become one of your favorites and I know that eating breakfast is going to help you feel so much better, so make sure you come back on My Facebook Page and tell me what you though of it.
I hope to see you inside the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program.
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to email@example.com
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.