A Healthy “Cake” Recipe For Your Pregnancy Diet
Are you having “cravings” while pregnant?
If you are, you are going to want this recipe.
It is the most delicious “healthy cake recipe” and you will feel like you are indulging but you won’t be hurting yourself or your baby during this pregnancy.
Did you know that everything you do during your pregnancy affects your baby?
Yep, everything you eat, your exercise, it all affects your baby.
Check this out…..
So you really want to try to do everything possible to have the healthiest pregnancy so that you can create the best possible environment for your baby to grow in.
You really don’t have to DIET.
You just have to make the right choices. So many pregnant women don’t even know what the right choices are because so many doctors don’t even talk about nutrition, yet its crucial during pregnancy.
They just weigh you, and tell you to slow down or you’re ok, and thats it. They may give you a list of what you can’t eat and that really is it.
I think that is why I get so many questions from the pregnant ladies that do My Fit Mom-To-Be Workouts. They never know what they should be eating, how often, how much. What foods they should definitely be eating…..
So before I give you this super yummy recipe that will help you when you have “cravings” during your pregnancy, let me do this for you……..
Anyhow, if you are in the mood for something sweet and yummy, this recipe will really help. It kind of tastes like a chocolate chip cookie cake and its healthy and super easy to make.
I always had healthy recipes like this made and in my fridge so that if I felt like “indulging”, I had healthy options. This way I did’t gain EXCESS WEIGHT which makes it incredibly hard to lose the “Baby Weight” postpartum. It makes you uncomfortable during pregnancy, gives you aches and pains, makes you self conscious, and increases your chances of postpartum depression.
It’s worth making the investment in time and effort to exercise and eat healthy during pregnancy.
I only gained 20 lbs during each pregnancy and I lost all my baby weight in less than 3 weeks postpartum. It felt great. Check out my postpartum pictures.
And listen, it’s not just me because “I’m a trainer”. I have worked with thousands upon thousands of pregnant women who do my Fit Mom-To-Be Workouts and have gotten very similar results. So it can be done.
Check this out….
You can totally do this too!
You just have to exercise a few times a week and not binge, not over-eat and make good choices. The nutrition guide I gave you the link for above will help you tons.
Back to Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake!
This healthy recipe is so good. And what is best is that it takes minutes to make and you only make 2-3 servings. Good enough to satisfy a “craving”, or feel satisfied with a healthy snack. Every single ingredient in this recipe is good for you so you can feel good about eating it.
Isn’t it great that you can actually “ENJOY” eating healthy?
When you are trying to lose the baby weight, this is the trick to losing it and keeping it off……. enjoying what you eat so that you can stick to your healthy meal plan. Because if you can eat healthy consistently because you are actually enjoying it, then you will lose more weight and not end up going up and down on the scale.
Really, what you need to do is eat good 80% of the time. If you do this consistently, you will get amazing results. You will gain only the necessary weight and you will lose it all super fast postpartum. So you will feel great and be able to enjoy your pregnancy.
So go ahead, and enjoy this SUPER HEALTHY Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Protein Cake. I think your baby will enjoy it too 🙂
I hope you enjoy this one, its crazy good!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Mini Gluten-Free Cakes
For Your Pregnancy Diet
- 1 cup oats (I use Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce + 1-2 TBSP
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (I use DREAM Blends)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use PROGRADE)
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (I use gluten free and dairy free DREAM)
- ***You can substitute fresh or freeze dried fruits for the chocolate chips or even nuts***
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a large bowl, then add all the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pour into ramekins.
- Bake for ~ 20 minutes or until done.
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to email@example.comClick here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.