- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion
- 1 large head of broccoli cut into florets
- S&P to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- In a food processor, blend the garlic and onions.
- Then sauté the mixture in a saucepan with a little stock for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, process the broccoli, and add into the onion mixture and cook for a few more minutes.
- Meanwhile, process the beans and add them into the saucepan.
- Add in the paprika, s&p, rosemary and stock and cook over medium heat until it thickens or reaches the desired consistency that you like.
- At the end fold in a little parmesan cheese and if you want to make it a bid milder, you can mix in a little almond milk.