Have you ever eaten something super UN-HEALTHY or BINGED……………….
Only to feel GUILTY and HORRIBLE after?
I know there have been times that I ate a piece of cake at a birthday party and later thought to myself……. “that was so NOT worth it”.
I hate that feeling!
Most people BINGE because they DEPRIVE themselves too much.
But honestly, you don’t have to if you invest the time into making healthy recipes like these Healthy Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies. Eating these is like having the best of both worlds. You can indulge and enjoy eating cookies but without the GUILT because these cookies are good for you. There are no BAD ingredients in them at all.
This is why I am always telling you to invest the time into prepping, planning and cooking. Because when you can make yummy things like this, you don’t have to DEPRIVE yourself. You can feel FREE and not feel like you are DIETING. I plan my meals every week. I take my Eat To be Fit Healthy Recipes Book out and I write out all my meals for the week, and I write my grocery list.
It will make the biggest difference in the world. So you ca also go to My Pinterest Page right now and start Pinning and Bookmarking all the HEALTHY RECIPES that you are going to make this week. I promise, you will see a huge difference.
Here it is…….
Guilt-Free Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Photo Graphics by NerdyGirlDesigns
- 1/2 cup almond meal (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 3/4 cup oatmeal (I use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Quick Cooking Oats)
- 1/4 cup flax meal (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder (I use BB3 Formula 1)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 Stevia packets
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips (I use Chocolate Dream)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Then add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for approximately 14 minutes or until done.
Cooking can be really fun. Even if you don’t really know how. All you need to know is how to read and follow instructions. Start trying some of these recipes. As you make more and more you will get better and better in the kitchen. And you will finally be ENJOYING being healthy and fit.
I have tons of short videos on My YouTube Channel that give you great and easy HEALTHY COOKING TIPS and RECIPES, so go there now and make sure to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss any of them. They will help make such a huge difference in your life.