It’s a constant concern isn’t it?
To worry about if your baby is growing properly……
If you are eating the right foods and omitting the wrong foods.
Then there is the constant battle of the pregnancy weight gain.
You want to be able to indulge in food since well, you know, you’re pregnant and for once you don’t have to suck your belly in and you are supposed to gain weight.
FREE 14 Day Pregnancy Nutrition Guide
How To Have A Healthier Pregnancy With Less Weight Gain!
By entering your email, you are subscribing to Michelle Marie's personal and promotional marketing email list. If you are a member of the European Union, in the first email, you will be given the option to opt-in to my regular marketing emails after the launch sequence is over. If you choose not to, you will not receive any more marketing or promotional emails after this sequence is complete
But where do you draw the line?
Where is the moderation, the balance?
That is the hardest part.
Fortunately, it is quite simple and easy and enjoyable also, to be able to grow a healthy baby and still eat what you like.
I am a foodie.
I love food and I love eating so I have had to teach myself how to cook in a way that is enjoyable.
When I got pregnant I sort of freaked out.
It had taken me so many years and so much trial and error of trying different diets, ways of eating and workout routines to finally find the combination that finally got me to a place I was happy at.
And I didn’t want to lose that.
But its not, I was ecstatic to be pregnant and wanted to do the best thing for my baby but I also wanted to look good and feel good about myself.
Here are some things that I learned when pregnant that I needed to do in order to be able to grow a healthy baby while being able to control weight gain so that baby was healthy but I felt good about myself.
Tips For Growing A Healthy Baby While Eating What You Like
- Make a meal plan for the week so that you are prepared.
- Go to the grocery store once a week and stock up on all the healthy ingredients you need for your meals and snacks for the week (being prepared is key).
- Always always always carry some healthy snacks with you on the go.
- Don’t let yourself get hungry. (don’t go too many hours without eating)
- Eating a small meal/snack every few hours helps you control blood sugar and reduces/kills your “sweet cravings”.
- Don’t try to cut out carbs in an attempt to “eat healthy”, just choose healthy ones and in moderation.
- Healthy fats are a must, they give you energy and make you feel full.
- Have some healthy alternatives for your healthy indulgences. (that is why I have so many healthy “chocolate” muffins, cookies, bars, etc recipes on my site.)
- Don’t eat the same thing all the time: you want a variety so that your baby gets a ton of good nutrients and also so you don’t get bored of eating healthy.
- When you indulge in “bad food”, do so in moderation and don’t look back. (don’t let yourself feel bad, do it sparingly and get over it 😉 )
Here are some healthy yummy recipes that I made to help with cravings.
They are all yummy, easy to make and really hit that “Sweet Spot”.
They are so yummy I don’t even need the real deal, they are so good.
Play around with some recipes, get excited about it.
It will feel good to know you are feeding your baby great nutrients and also satisfying your taste buds and “cravings”.
It is totally possible to grow a healthy baby and have a fit pregnancy while eating foods you enjoy.
After doing so good with my first pregnancy, I decided to write a Detailed Meal Plan Diet for Pregnancy.
I knew that like me, many other pregnant women would have the desire to grow a healthy baby while maintaining a healthy and fit body you could be proud of.
If you are like me and you like food and like to eat and don’t want to sacrifice taste for health and you want to make sure your baby gets really good nutrients, I invite you to try my Pregnancy Diet Plan, you can download it right now and get instant access to the meal plans, recipes and shopping lists.
It was the key to me gaining 20 lbs each pregnancy, even in my second when I was on bed rest and not allowed to exercise for 4 months and then fractured my toe and on crutches for another 2 months…..
Crazy, but I did it.
Nutrition is EEERRRRYYYYTHHINNNGGG! LOL
CLICK HERE TO GET IT!
Check out this video on how you can actually tone up while pregnant, no matter where you are right now!
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to email@example.com
Click here to start theFit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of theMMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be