- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 head of broccoli, trimmed and chopped
- 2 cups frozen organic peas, thawed
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1–2 tbsp cilantro
- Boil water in a deep skillet and drop the asparagus and broccoli in for a few minutes, shock them in cold water to stop the cooking process and drain well.
- Place them in a serving bowl and fold in the thawed out peas.
- In a small bowl, mix the vinegar and oil and drizzle over the veggies.
- Sprinkle with the cilantro and sesame seeds.