‘Tis the season for PUMPKIN!
I love the fall. I just love all the fall flavors and color, weather, fashion and comfort food. I love everything about it.
And I usually get in a very pumpkin mood. So far we have barely started the fall and I have already made a bunch of healthy pumpkin snacks and recipes. Pumpkin Chili (which is on My YouTube Channel), Pumpkin Protein Cookies (which is on My Pinterest Board), I have enjoyed a few Pumpkin Latte’s and now a delicious and crazy easy to make Healthy Pumpkin Bread.
They are both great for breakfast or for a healthy snack. And by the way, the kids love both of these. Nicholas pretty much loves all the recipes in Eat To Be Fit and hey if a toddler likes them then you should love them LOL.
And not only is Pumpkin DEELISH, its also good for you, check out just a few of the health benefits.
Health Benefits Of Pumpkin
- High in Vitamin A (good for eye sight)
- High in Fiber (makes you fill full longer)
- High in antioxidant Beta-Carotene (helps fight cancer)
- High in Tryptophan (an amino acid that while it helps us get sleepy it also helps increase Serotonin (the feel good hormone).
Gluten-Free Healthy Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 8 Stevia Packets
- 2 scoops mPower Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- In a big bowl, mix the dry ingredients with the spices and Stevia, then add the eggs and pumpkin puree.
- Place mixture in a loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Seriously, you are going to love this bread. And you don’t have to feel bad about eating bread because its actually healthy and gluten-free. Love being able to have feel good indulgences.
Which is why I included so many meal plans and yummy healthy recipes inside of my Fit Mom For Life program.
Because I know that in order to lose weight, we need to be able to “eat healthy” for a long period of time.
Because when we do these crazy diets, we lose weight and then gain it back.
I wanted to find a way to lose weight and keep it off.
But in a way that was manageable for my CRAZY BUSY MOM LIFE.
And that is exactly how my Fit Mom For Life Program is.
I can’t wait for you to check it out and use the tons of tools in there for helping busy moms lose weight and keep it off in a manageable and realistic way.