Last weekend was a busy weekend!
We went to the boat show and the arts festival. They were both fun.
My son loves boats so you can imagine, we spent hours there.
Thank goodness I brought healthy snacks with me, because we were there for so many hours and there was not one healthy thing there to eat.
This is why I always tell you that being prepared is key! I had a baggie full of these Flourless Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies and they held me over until we were able to leave the boat show and eat.
I do have to admit, I was kind of cranky towards the end….. I just wanted a freakin’ meal!
Guys, it really is so important to prep, cook, bake and have tons of meals and snacks in your fridge so that you can eat healthy even on the weekends. I have all my recipes organized for you on My Pinterest Boards, so go there NOW and make sure you click “follow all’ so that you can have access to all of my healthy recipes. And there is even workouts on there.
I make a new healthy meal plan every week, and it helps me so much. I just take out My Eat To Be Fit Healthy Recipes Book and I look through it and jot down what I want to eat every day. Then I make a shopping list and VOILA……… setting myself up for success.
Do it, you will see that it will be life changing!
Here are 3 meals from my Eat To Be Fit Book that I’m having this week:
- TurkeyLoaf Muffins with Rainbow Rice & Roasted Veggies
- Latin Style Chicken & Bean Salad
- Sesame White Fish with Fresh Garbanzo Bean Salad
Ok, my friends, I hope you invest the time, resources and whatever it takes to eat cleaner and be more prepared! I promise it will pay off.
Here is this delicious protein cookie recipe. It really is a great healthy and gluten-free snack option.
Flourless Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein powder (I use BB3 Formula 1)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 5 packets Stevia
- 3 tbsp dairy free and gluten free chocolate chips
- dash cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all the ingredient in the food processor except for the chocolate chips and puree well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and spoon onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
These healthy protein cookies are so good! They do have a little bit of a different consistency but they are great. I love baking with chickpeas. If you have never tried it, you must! You will be surprised how good it is.