I love oatmeal.
And I love it plain with water and a little coconut sugar and cinnamon.
But then I started jazzing it up and WOW!
I like to switch it up.
I don’t like to eat the same thing all the time because then I feel like I’m “dieting”.
So here are a few different choices of how you can jazz up your oatmeal.
- Mix 1/2-1/3 cup quick cooking oatmeal with unsweetened almond meal (to desired thickness).
- You can sweeten it with brown sugar, coconut sugar, agave, vita fiber, or Stevia.
- Mashed bananas & Blueberries & Almonds
- Dairy & Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips & Almonds
- Shredded Coconut & Dairy & Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips
You can cook these on the stove top or in the micro.
You can cook them with all the ingredients in it except the nuts.
You may also substitute the almonds for pecans or walnuts.
You can even omit the nuts if you want to.
You can also add a full or half a scoop of organic good quality protein powder.
I hope you enjoy this breakfast as much as I do.