Where are all my chocolate lovers?
This is for YOU!
Don’t worry, I didn’t lie. These Scone-Muffs are gluten-free and are healthy. So you can enjoy them GUILT-FREE.
I call them muffins because they have the texture of scones but I made them into muffins. You know me, always trying to skip steps and make this faster and easier for you. I got the inspiration for these from www.familyfreshcooking.com and I just made them yummier, healthier and easier to make.
They are DOUBLE CHOCOLATE because I used unsweetened organic cocoa powder, which by the way is very good for you. It has 0 grams of sugar and only has FIBER. And I also used my favorite…… DREAM Non-Dairy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chips.
You know, how much I love chocolate and these are delicious. Another one of my “Healthy Chocolate Snacks” is my Mocha-Almond Protein Pudding. Its crazy good. The recipe is in My Eat To Be Fit Healthy Recipes Book which you can download IMMEDIATELY here: HEALTHY RECIPES BOOK. Its awesome and has over 300 healthy recipes in it.
Remember, as I always say…….. The trick to FIGHTING “Cravings” and speeding metabolism and BURNING CALORIES all day long and GETTING GREAT RESULTS is eating every few hours. So try these, they will last you all week. And if by any crazy chance, you don’t like chocolate, go to My Pinterest Boards and find a healthy snack recipe that you like under the “GLUTEN-FREE & PALEO SNACKS”. You are sure to find one.
And if you ever don’t have the chance to make the snacks, I finally found the BEST & HEALTHIEST Protein Bars in the planet. They are 100% Natural Ingredients, No GMO’s, and Gluten-Free. They also taste amazing. I have even been eating them during my pregnancy. And best of all, they are baked fresh and delivered to your house. Doesn’t get easier than this. Check them out here, my favorite flavor is GRAHAM CRACKER: DALE PROTEIN BARS.
Double Chocolate Gluten-Free Scone-Muffs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats (I use BOBS RED MILL)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened organic cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 very ripe mashed banana
- 4 oz DREAM Hazelnut-Almon-Chia Milk
- Stevia to taste or 3 tbsp Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protei powder (I use PROGRADE)
- 3 tbsp gluten and dairy free chocolate chips (I use DREAM)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degees and line a muffin pan with liners.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, mix the banana, milk, extract and sweetener or agave.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients one at a time while mixing well (except the chocolate chips) with a spatula.
- At the end fold in the chocolate chips and then place the batter on a work force and knead the dough well into a ball.
- Then take little balls and form them into muffins in the muffin pan.
- Bake for ~10-14 minutes or until done.
These are delicious and so easy to make. I have been taking them on the road with me and to work all week. My son loved them too!
I challenge you to make the time to bake these. You will be so happy you did.
And hey, stay tuned on Thursday……. on My Facebook Page…… I have a big surprise.