I know how people get when they are “on a plan” or “on a program”. That means they are “on a diet”. People eat bland and boring foods because they think that is what it takes to get results. But it does not have to be that way. If you take the time to cook and be creative, you can eat healthy and delicious meals,and you will never realize your are “on a diet” with these diet recipes.
- Diet Recipes #1: Veggie Chicken (4 servings)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 14 ounces low-sodium chicken broth
- 1-cup carrots, chopped
- 1-cup asparagus, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 ½ tbsp thyme, chopped or dried
- Mrs. Dash seasoning to taste
- Sprinkle Mrs. Dash seasoning on the chicken.
- In a pan with non-stick cooking spray, grill the chicken breasts.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the veggies, chicken broth, garlic, and thyme.
- When veggies are cooked, place the chicken in the pan and let simmer for about 5 minutes on medium low.
- Diet Recipes #2: Broccoli Puree (4-6 servings)
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated reduced-sodium Parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fill a large pot with enough water to come 2 inches up the sides of the pot.
- Set a steamer rack in the pot, cover, and bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Add the potato chunks and cook until they are very tender, about 18 minutes.
- Transfer the potatoes to a medium bowl and mash until smooth.
- Place broccoli into steamer rack and steam over medium heat until the broccoli is very tender, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer the broccoli to the bowl of a food processor.
- Add the broth, cottage cheese, and Parmesan.
- Process until the broccoli is pureed and almost smooth.
- Place the mashed potatoes into the processor and continue to blend.
This is what the people who do my BeFit Moms Meal Plan say. They say they have never eaten more food and more tasty food while losing weight.
Yep, its insane! Literally, these people are losing 2-6 lbs per week and they are eating more than ever and enjoying what they eat. And that is the whole point. You should enjoy what you eat and not feel deprived so that you can be CONSISTENT. Because its consistency that will bring about good and lasting results.
You may know what you have to eat, you just don’t have the time to sit down every single week and make a meal plan and shopping list for the week. I get it. That is why I did all the work for you in my BeFit Moms Meal Plan. It’s like having your own personal trainer/chef but way cheaper LOL.
Or, maybe you have tried to eat clean before but you are still not sure what are the best foods for losing weight…. When you should eat them, how you should cook them. Maybe you still feel like you are on a “diet” and that is why you haven’t been able to be consistent. I’m telling you, after a few months following the BeFit Moms Meal Plan, you will totally get it, and my hope is that it will become your lifestyle. Because when it does, that is when you will get amazing results.
I want to give you some real “diet recipes” and when I say “diet”, I mean MY KIND OF DIET, which doesn’t feel like diet at all and that is the point.
Try them and connect with me on Facebook, and let me know what you think. Or if you want me to HEALTHILY a recipe, just let me know right there.
Here are a few diet recipes so that you can get an idea of what eating healthy and delicious means. The diet recipes include protein, carbohydrate, and vegetables, which is what every meal should consist of. I hope that you enjoy them. Play around with these diet recipes. Try the chicken with your favorite vegetables, and try the Broccoli puree with your favorite veggies or with sweet potato instead of a regular potato. There are so many options, you just have to invest some time into finding some great diet recipes and actually make them. In my Healthy Recipes Book, “Eat to be Fit” you will find over 300 diet recipes that taste great and help you lose weight.
And make sure to go to My Pinterest Page and hit FOLLOW ALL. I have hundreds and hundreds of Healthy Recipes and Workouts for you all nice and organized. Its a great place for you to find some inspiration and ideas. Enjoy!
I hope you will take the time to make these diet recipes. They are super yummy and super easy to make. Enjoy!
There is no need to eat bland and boring food in order to LOSE WEIGHT & GET FIT! I have a solution for you…. Try the BeFit Moms Meal Plan and see how amazing the meals are and how much weight you will lose following it. Your family will love the meals too, I promise. I always get emails about how much the entire family is enjoying the meal plan as well.