- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Agave nectar
- 3 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup quick cooking oats (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup almond meal (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 cup Brown Rice Cereal (Gluten-Free)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use PROGRADE)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips gluten and dairy free (I use DREAM)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Then mix in the oats, almond meal, baking soda and cinnamon, and protein powder and mix well. Fold in the cereal and chocolate chips.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet in little spoonfulls.
- My batter made 15 cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes.