- 1 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon + more for sprinkling
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup Muesli (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla Protein Powder (I use PROGRADE).
- Put the berries in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 1-2 minutes or until the berries are melted and sort of look like jelly.
- Let cool and meanwhile in small bowl mix the yogurt with vanilla, protein powder and cinnamon. Set aside and in a small skillet toast the muesli with a little cinnamon until golden brown and toasty.
- Set aside and let cool.
- To assemble, pour a little of the blueberries into 2 small cups.
- Then place a few heaping tablespoons of the yogurt mixture in each.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon and a few tablespoons of the muesli.
- Pour the rest of the yogurt on each cup, reserving a few dollups for the top.
- Divide the rest of the blueberries between the two cups and top with a dollup of yogurt on each and a sprinkle of muesli.
- Keep refrigerated.