Balsamic Roasted Asparagus with Pine Nuts
Write a review
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- S & P to taste
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp fresh chopped thyme or 1/2 tsp dried
- 3 oz crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- Place the asparagus on a cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes, toss with s&p and thyme before baking.
- When there’s 5 minutes left, pull out of the oven, drizzle balsamic vinegar and top with the pine nuts.
- When asparagus is out of the oven, Sprinkle goat cheese on top.
Michelle Marie Fit https://michellemariefit.com/