There are not a lot of safe, effective and easy to follow pregnancy workout plan’s out there.
But what is SAFE?
And how can you get your biggest bang for your buck?
I know you don’t have a lot of ENERGY so what workout can you do just a few times a week and get really good results?
That is what I have for you here today!!
I wanted to give you this 4 Week Pregnancy Workout Plan for you to try.
But I want to also show you why this kind of workout is so much more effective than other types of workouts during pregnancy, so if you can, check it out here:
I know that it is overwhelming to think of exercise and eating healthy when you have so little energy, feel so fatigued and huge…….
But I also know that you are freaking out about how fast the weight is piling on and how much your body is changing.
Will it get worse?
Will it ever go back to the way it used to?
Actually, you can totally SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT GAIN. And you can also totally GAIN LESS WEIGHT.
And there is a lot of noise about pregnancy exercise and LABOR.
A lot of people like to say it doesn’t help because of course as in anything, there are exceptions and there are plenty women who have exercised and had longer labors.
But I can’t tell you enough how many women have posted in our private FB group that their doctors and nurses said they were impressed by how fast their labor was and CREDITED EXERCISE for it… So, my prego friend, after 10 years of strictly working with over 120,000 pregnant women, I can confidently tell you…. IT HELPS AND IT WORKS.
I HAVE SOOOO MANY MORE TESTIMONIALS from real moms… check out just a few of them HERE
It’s way simpler than you think.
You have to exercise and eat healthy.
For real though, if you follow a good plan and do the right kinds of workouts because they are not all as effective during pregnancy, you will not ruin your body…… I promise!
The right type of workouts, the right exercise, in the right orders, changing them at the right times coupled with a healthy and balanced nutrition will make you have a BELLY-ONLY PREGNANCY.
Wouldn’t you love to have one of those….
You know, the ones where people are like “OMG, you don’t even look pregnant from behind.” “You are all belly, you haven’t gained weight anywhere else”.
You can still do this my friend! It’s not too late!
In my second pregnancy, I couldn’t workout for 4 months because I was on bed rest with Placenta Previa. I had gained way more weight than at that point with my first pregnancy.
Luckily my bed rest got lifted and I was able to resume exercise.
And I did it.
I only gained 20 lbs total, I totally slowed it down.
You got this!
If you start now, you will totally get very similar results.
I have worked with TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women who have done my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program and have all gotten similar results.
These are all women just like YOU!
Regular women who wanted to enjoy pregnancy more without it ruining their bodies and allowing them to have a healthier and more fit pregnancy.
Benefits of Exercise During Pregnancy:
- Gain less weight.
- Have more energy.
- Feel less fatigued.
- Have less cravings.
- Have a faster and easier labor and delivery.
- Lose your baby weight way faster.
- Less chances of pregnancy induced diseases like gestational diabetes and thyroid disorders.
- Sleep better.
- Less aches and pains.
Sound good to you?
Want to have these same benefits too?
I’m going to share with you a sample 4-Week Pregnancy Workout Plan.
Is It Too Late To Start Working Out In 2nd or 3rd Trimester?
If you are anything like me, you are freaking out about the PREGNANCY WEIGHT GAIN.
You’re afraid you will never get your body back or that it will look worse than when you started.
I felt this way but I proved to myself through exercise and eating healthy that I could actually LOOK BETTER AFTER HAVING KIDS.
This is me post 2 kids.
And you can do this too, because I have worked with THOUSANDS of women like YOU through my Fit Mom-To-Be Pregnancy Workout Program
I’m about to share with you this 4-Week Pregnancy Workout Plan.
Just know that you have to change up your workout routine every 4 weeks if you don’t want to plateau and not see results.
If you don’t know how to change up the workouts and you are not sure what modifications to make and what is safe or not and you would love a PREGNANCY WORKOUT PLAN that you could do for your entire pregnancy, you may want to take a look at the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program.
In the program, you can expect:
- 2 Versions: 1 for gym use and 1 for HOME USE.
- Every workout comes with pictures and videos of each exercise so you know exactly what to do.
- You can access and view your workouts, pictures and videos from any device (works great on phone so its easy).
- Access to these workouts forever. You can use them in your next pregnancies.
- Quick workouts.
- The workout routines change up every 4 weeks to ensure you don’t plateau.
- You can start at any stage in your pregnancy and the workouts just build on each other.
4 Week Pregnancy Workout Plan Guidelines
- Do 3 resistance based workouts per week.
- Do the same workouts for 4 weeks so your body can get into a routine and make some changes.
- Complement resistance based workouts with 2-3 20-30 minute cardio workouts per week.
- Make sure to hydrate before, during and after workouts.
- Make sure to have a healthy meal with protein and healthy carbs at least an hour before working out.
- Have a post-workout meal ready for immediately after the workout.
- Do 2 rounds (circuits) of each workout per day.
4 Week Pregnancy Workout Plan
- 15 Squats
- 15 Shoulder Presses
- 15 Deadlifts
- 15 Lateral Raises
- 15 Stationary lunges per side
- 15 Upright Rows
- 15 Lateral Lunges per side
- 15 Dips
- 15 Stability Ball Leg Curls
- 15 Tricep Kickbacks
- 15 Plie Squats
- 15 Dumbbell Overhead Extensions
- 15 Reverse Lunges per side
- 15 Dumbbell Bicep Curls
- 15 Plank Straight Leg Kicks per side
- 15 Hammer Curls
- 15 Curtsy Lunges per side
- 25 squats
- 25 Shoulder Presses
- 25 Deadlifts
- 25 Lateral Raises
- 25 Stationary lunges per side
- 25 Upright Rows
- 25 Lateral Lunges per side
- 25 Dips
- 25 Stability Ball Leg Curls
- 25 Tricep Kickbacks
- 25 Plie Squats
- 25 Dumbbell Overhead Extensions
- 25 Reverse Lunges per side
- 25 Dumbbell Bicep Curls
- 25 Plank Straight Leg Kicks per side
- 25 Hammer Curls
- 25 Curtsy Lunges per side
I hope you try this 4 Week Pregnancy Workout Plan.
Here is another little ARMS PREGNANCY WORKOUT that is safe and can be done from home.
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy.
- Easy Recipes.
- Kid-Friendly Recipes.
- Helps reduce cravings.
- Yummy and comforting meals.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
**Don’t forget to send me your before and after pictures. I would love to see your cute baby bump and it would be so awesome to see your postpartum progress after and how much your pregnancy workouts helped you. Email them to email@example.com**
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be