After 20 years of working with women and 10 of those just with pregnant women, I can tell you that one of the biggest struggles I hear is about how hard it is to get motivated to exercise.
Do you feel that way?
Feel like you have the right intentions…..
You want to be healthy, you want to be fit, you don’t want to gain a ton of weight, you want to workout because its good for your baby and your pregnancy BUTTTTTT…… you’re so tired and can’t seem to get consistent.
I know exactly how you feel.
It’s so hard.
The struggle is real.
I remember feeling like a truck ran over my body every single day.
But the crazy thing is that exercising will actually make you feel more energized.
The hard part is GETTING STARTED.
Exercise While Pregnant Benefits
Once you do, you will see for yourself how much better you will feel and then YOU will make it happen and get all the amazing benefits…
- LESS WEIGHT GAIN
- LESS ACHES AND PAINS
- TONE IN YOUR BODY
- FASTER LABOR AND DELIVERY
- GET YOUR BODY BACK FASTER
But I know, I really do know how hard it is to get started.
So I have some tips that helped me to get motivated to exercise consistently while pregnant.
These tips have helped THOUSANDS of women who have gone through my Fit Mom To Be Pregnancy Workout Program.
So I know, they will help you too.
I made a video with these tips so you can get a better understanding and actually apply these tips.
Its a short video… about 10-12 minutes.
Feel free to play it while getting ready, cooking, in the car.
You don’t have to watch me, I just want you to listen.
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.