The lack of energy during pregnancy is real!
It’s not easy to make the time, have the motivation and energy to workout during pregnancy but its just so beneficial.
I was so afraid of pregnancy before I got pregnant.
I was afraid of the weight gain, the labor, what would happen to my body after I had the baby…
I had worked sooooo hard pretty much my whole life to get to a place that I felt good and confident that it was scary to lose all that hard work.
And I had heard so many horror stories and had seen so many friends and family members gain so much weight, get stretch marks and years and years later still not able to lose all the baby weight.
I so badly wanted to be like one of those fit pregnant girls that are able to get their body back pretty quickly.
The good news is that all that fear I had was what gave me the motivation to start exercising my first pregnancy.
And I am so glad I did.
I did RESISTANCE BASED WORKOUTS which are super effective for pregnancy.
At the time of my first pregnancy I had already been a fitness and health coach for over 10 years, so I knew the benefits of that kind of training.
So I got specialized in PRENATAL STRENGTH & CONDITIONING….. and I created for myself resistance based workouts that were safe for pregnancy.
And that is what I did all pregnancy.
They help so much!
Benefits Of Pregnancy Workout
- STRENGTHEN & PREPARE THE BODY FOR LABOR
- LESS ACHES &PAINS
- SPEED LABOR & DELIVERY
- RECOVER POSTPARTUM BODY FASTER
- SMARTER BABY
Sooooooo….. I have HIPS… I’m Latin…… so I was super scared that my hips would get even bigger and my butt would grow proportionately to my belly and I would gain so much weight in my thighs which is “my trouble area” (thanks Mom) lol.
But those fears went away after my first pregnancy.
I worked my legs once a week and did a little cardio and I even ended up TONING my legs and butt more.
People would compliment me on my legs and say I didn’t even look pregnant.
DREAM COME TRUE.
That is the power of resistance based training and the right kind of workouts done consistently.
So, today, I want to share a BUTT & LEGS PREGNANCY WORKOUT that you can do at home and all you need is a band.
I chose this because it is a super inexpensive piece that you can have at home and can do so much with.
Also, I made a little 4 week Pregnancy Workout plan with short workouts, so if you get inspired, check it out… it would be soooo beneficial if you worked out the whole body in a balanced way.
15 Minute Butt & Thighs Pregnancy Band Workout At Home
- Bent Knee Kicks
- Straight Leg Kicks
- Side Butt Pulses
- Standing Straight Leg Kicks
- Standing Leg Curls
Here is a short video demonstrating all the exercises.
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.