Do you need to lose weight for wedding dress? I think one of the most exciting parts of the wedding planning is getting the wedding gown or wedding dress. Well, I guess it’s only exciting if your body is where it has to be and you feel good about yourself. So, let’s talk about wedding weight-loss.
You can buy right now a book to help you look great in your wedding dress.
I have been at so many wedding gown stores and seen so many frustrated brides. They are frustrated because they feel they need to lose weight before they purchase the gown.
So what do they do after shopping for wedding dresses?
They go on a “DIET”!!!!!
Get the exercise and diet plan for you to look amazing in your wedding dresses.
Usually the diet is a crash diet where they are basically starving themselves so they are cranky, energy-less, and miserable…..only to gain all the weight back once they get OFF THE DIET!!!!
So here are a few tips to help you with your wedding weightloss!!! If you just got engaged, this is the best time to start that way in a few months when you shop for your wedding dress you will have already lost pounds of FAT! If you want to hit it hard and by that I mean, get really serious about getting in shape and looking slim and trim in your wedding gown, then copy and paste the link below and check out my book“Vow to be Fit”.
It has a complete guide on not only the best wedding diet with sample menus, healthy recipes, etc. But it also has 6 months worth of weight training and cardio workouts that will help you burn fat more efficiently and tighten and tone your abdomen, arms, and thighs. Click on the following link to buy “Vow to be Fit” now for only $15.95 and start losing a ton of weight.
LOSE WEIGHT FOR WEDDING DRESS
Wedding Dress Diet Tip
s To Lose Weight For Wedding
• Eat small meals every 3-4 hours
• Include a lean protein, a starchy carbohydrate, and a fibrous vegetable in every meal.
• Pre-cook and plan your meals for easy availability.
• Pack your meals to go when on the road.
• Cook with low sodium chicken or vegetable stock instead of cooking spray or oil.
• In between big meals have healthy snacks like cottage cheese and berries.
• Use oil and vinegar based dressings instead of creamy for less fat and sugar on salads.
• Eat fish in order to get some essential fat in your body. You need it in order to burn fat.
• Use cottage cheese instead of mayo or sour cream in any recipe.
• Have a protein shake immediately after workouts.
• Drink ½ of your body weight in ounces of water daily. Ex: weigh 200lbs: drink 100oz
Now stop procrastinating to start that wedding diet and wedding fitness plan. I’m sure wedding dress shopping is right around the corner, and trust me, you want to feel and look your best when you pick the right one!
For a more detailed wedding diet and wedding fitness plan order “Vow to be Fit” for only $15.95, I guarantee you will lose fat and gain lean, toned, and sexy muscle. It is easy to follow and you can even do the workouts from home.
Click on the following link to get the best wedding diet plan so that you can look great in your wedding dresses.
Stay connected with me through my blog. You can ask me questions, tell me your concerns, etc. You will find tons of healthy recipes, workouts, and fitness tips. Click here to go to my blog