Just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you have to gain a ton of weight, get stretch marks, and lose your pre-pregnancy body.
You are NOT a victim of PREGNANCY.
You ABSOLUTELY can slow your weight gain and most importantly, YOU CAN TONE YOUR BODY WHILE PREGNANT.
I know you probably think that is crazy, but its not.
Not only did I tone up during both my pregnancies but I have helped tens of thousands of pregnant women do the same.
I know you really want all the benefits from exercise during pregnancy but I also know you can’t gather up the energy and motivation and time to do so.
So I made this 14-Day Pregnancy Workout Challenge so that you could see for yourself that you can do this and not only complete it but feel so much better that you want to continue to exercise.
Anyhow, back to toning up, there is ONE TYPE OF EXERCISE that is the best and most effective to do during pregnancy.
I want to tell you all about it.
Because it can CHANGE your pregnancy body.
If you have been feeling bad about yourself, you are hating your pregnancy body and all the changes and you are gaining weight fast and you are a bit freaked…..
Its 7 minutes, and I will tell you the best kinds of workouts you can do that will actually help you tighten, tone and slow your weight gain..
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to email@example.com
Click here to start theFit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of theMMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be