There are so many things people don’t tell you when you are pregnant. Things like what to put in your diaper bag and tricks to help you speed up getting out of the house. But with these diaper bag tips for pregnant women post, you are going to be all good my friend.
So many things that would help you so much if you knew. But don’t worry, I’m going to hook you up my pregnant friend. For example, no one tells you that it can take like an hour to get out of the house with a baby.
Yep, so you have an appointment, and you think you can allot yourself “X” amount of time. But then when it’s “X” time and you still have not left the house, its freak out time.
Most of the time, it’s because it takes so darn long to pack the diaper bag. Especially with the newborn babies. I mean there is so much to pack….
Diaper Bag Tips For Pregnant Women
- Change of clothes.
- Diapers, Cream and Wipes.
- Changing mat.
- Nursing Shawl.
- Formula and Bottles.
- Burp Cloth.
- Water bottle.
- Cell Phone.
When I realized all the crap I had to pack every single time I left the house, I decided I would sort of “Strategize” it so that I wouldn’t always be so pressed for time. So here is what I did.
Every time I got home from being out, I would RE-PACK my diaper bag. So I would basically look through it and put in it everything I needed. That way when it was time to leave again, I basically just had to grab and go.
Diaper Bag Tips For Pregnant Women
So for example:
FREE 2-Week Pregnancy Diet Book
Discover what you should be eating to benefit YOUR BABY & SLOW & control your weight gain.
Easy to follow pregnancy specific meal plans, shopping lists, recipe cards and more.
- I would put in more diapers and wipes.
- Put in a different change of clothes if I used the last one.
- A new and clean burp cloth and bib.
- Clean any toys and put back.
- Clean any pacifiers or grab a new one.
- Refill any snack traps.
- Refill water bottle and put back in fridge for a quick grab and go.
- Make sure my nursing shawl was clean and in there.
- If you are a formula feeding mom, you can make sure you have a bottle of formula powder in there and refill your bottle with water.
- Make sure wallet is in there.
I can’t tell you how life changing this is.
Actually, my children are not 5 and 14 months and I still do this to date. I always have. I always come home from being out and once the kids are settled I pack my bag and stock it up. It makes leaving the house so much faster and less of a hassle. Especially when you still have the typical right before you leave……..
- Mommy, I have to go to the bathroom.
- Baby poops right before you leave.
- Someone spills something all over themselves.
- Someone wants to take a toy or wants a snack.
But it really does save you a ton of time!
I also want to share with you some things I always have in my diaper bag. I have a 5 year old and a baby of 14 months so you will see why I have different things and you can modify accordingly depending on how old your kids or child is.
Hope this helps!
- A little pouch with a brush, ponytails, extra bows, sunblock.
- A pouch with plenty diapers, wipes and butt cream.
- A change of clothes, and a change of undies (in case we have an accident).
- A bag to put any dirty, wet or stained clothes.
- A paci holder with plenty pacifiers.
- A ton of snacks.
- Water bottles.
- Anti-bacterial wipes.
- A stain remover pen.
- A baggy with toys.
- Plastic table place mats.
- Snacks for mom (usually always have my favorite PROTEIN BARS which I order online and they are 100% made with natural ingredients, organic and no GMO’s and so yummy. Here is the link if you want to try them: Dales Protein Bars).
- Bag with coupons (usually to babies r’us, children’s place, gap, old navy, macy’s, gymboree, etc) LOL
By the way, here is another great tip that has saved me many times.
I also have a little container in the trunk of my car that is filled with more diaper, wipes and cream. I also have in there a change of clothes or two and always a pair of PJ’s. So many times you think you will be out for a little but end up coming home late and its great to always have a pair of Pj’s around to change the baby and get home and just have the baby ready for bed.
It also makes it so much easier to change the baby in the back of the car (if you have an SUV) without having to take everything out of the diaper bag. Aren’t these the best diaper bag tips for pregnant women? They certainly helped me tons.
Also, it is crucial to always carry a few snacks with you for yourself. Especially if you are a NURSING MOM as when you nurse you get ravenous. Ha, I couldn’t not tell you that. I guess thats the trainer in me. But if you don’t you will end up cranky, with low blood sugar or eating something super unhealthy. And we all know that any postpartum mom is trying to get the baby weight off.
I hope if you are pregnant, you are taking care of yourself. There are so many benefits to Pregnancy Fitness and Nutrition. Check out what the NEWS has to say about it: Pregnancy Fitness and Nutrition.
It’s also good for the baby, check this out………
I exercised during both my pregnancies and I felt amazing and had 2 awesome pregnancies. I only gained 20 lbs on each and lost all my weight within 3 weeks postpartum. I actually did my Fit Mom-To-Be Workouts during both of them. So I don’t only tell thousands of women who do them to do them, but I did them myself. That’s why I know what an impact exercise and having a safe and effective workout plan has on your pregnancy.
I’ve lived it!
Listen, everything you do now is affecting your baby and will affect your postpartum recovery as well as how good you feel during pregnancy.
I know you are probably not getting enough information from your doctor on how much nutrition affects you, the baby, your pregnancy and your postpartum recovery.
So here is what I did……….
I made a 2-week pregnancy nutrition guide that will show you exactly how you should be eating in order to:
- Give your baby the best nutrients that he/she needs.
- Have energy and better moods.
- Gain minimal weight.
- Lose your baby weight much faster.
If you want to download my FREE 2-Week Pregnancy Nutrition Guide, click here, and you can read below how you can see my entire Pregnancy Diet Plan to help you minimize weight gain, increase energy and ensure your baby gets the right nutrients.
Ok, my pregnant friend! Enjoy your baby!
I hope you use these tips!
I hope to see you inside the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program.
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
**Don’t forget to send me your before and after pictures. I would love to see your cute baby bump and it would be so awesome to see your postpartum progress after and how much your pregnancy workouts helped you. Email them to email@example.com**
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be
Watch this short video, I think you will really be able to relate!