Are your legs getting bigger by the day? Are your hips expanding faster than you imagined? Freaking out about the weight gain that is happening everywhere around the belly? LOL The good news is that if you workout, you can totally slow the weight gain and even tone the legs during pregnancy. So today, I am going to share with you a Reduce Thigh Weight Gain Pregnancy Workout.
The good thing about this pregnancy workout is that you can do it from home and it will literally take you 10 minutes to complete.
FREE 2-Week Pregnancy Diet Book
Discover what you should be eating to benefit YOUR BABY & SLOW & control your weight gain.
Easy to follow pregnancy specific meal plans, shopping lists, recipe cards and more.
It’s 3 exercises and you just use your own bodyweight.
I’m not sure if you are exercising consistently during your pregnancy, but if you are not, I want to encourage you to do so.
The results that you will get from investing just 20-40minutes just 3 times a week to working out are crazy huge.
Benefits of Working Out During Pregnancy
- Less aches and pains.
- Less weight gain.
- Better sleep.
- More energy and less fatigue.
- Less chances of pregnancy induced diseases like diabetes and thyroid.
- Less chances of postpartum depression.
- Better mood.
- Smarter baby.
- Faster labor and delivery.
- Less chances of stretch marks and increased cellulite.
Pretty amazing right?
You would be crazy not to invest the few minutes, few times a week to doing a little exercise.
I did my Fit Mom To Be Pregnancy Workouts for both my pregnancies and I totally got all those benefits above, plus was able to get in the best shape of my life just a few months after having the babies.
I know you can do this too.
So if you don’t have a safe and effective pregnancy workout to start and you’re feeling encouraged and motivated and excited about these kind of results, then start the Fit Mom To Be Workout Program.
I can’t wait to see you inside!
Anyhow, I want you to try this show little Reduce Thigh Weight Gain Pregnancy Workout.
You will find a short video at the end of the post with exactly how to do each exercise in the circuit.
Reduce Thigh Weight Gain Pregnancy Workout
- 15 Lateral Lunges per side
- 15 Dumbbell Squats
- 30 Quadruped Bent Knee Butt Kicks per side
Rest & Repeat 1-2 more times.
Lateral Lunges per side
- Stand straight, chest up and shoulders down.
- Hold dumbbells at sides if using.
- Step out to the side as if stretching.
- Keep feet parallel to each other.
- Go down close to 90 degrees and so that hip is directly behind knee.
- Step back in (feet together).
- Repeat and then do the same on the other side.
- Stand with feet apart facing forward.
- Chest up and shoulders down (hold dumbbells at sides if using).
- Bend from the hips and knees and go about 90 degrees.
- Don’t push the knees forward, make sure to bend from the hips and push butt out.
- Extend the hips and knees and go back to starting position.
Quadruped Bent Knee Butt Kicks
- Position yourself in a quadruped position.
- Shoulders right over hands.
- Back is neutral.
- Lift one leg up and bend at the knee in a 90 degree angle.
- Bring knee all the way down to floor as if to touch the floor (keep 90 degree angle).
- Then lift the leg up keeping the 90 degree angle and squeeze the glute.
Before you go, let me tell you something first.
If you don’t follow a good pregnancy diet, you will still gain a ton of weight no matter how much exercise you do.
Pregnancy Nutrition Tips
So since I know that most doctors don’t give you the right information about pregnancy nutrition and how you should be eating in a way thats good for the baby and won’t make you gain a ton of weight……..
I’m going to give you a FREE Pregnancy Nutrition Guide.
It’s a sample of what my Pregnancy Diet Plan E-Book looks like and I think it will really help you control weight gain as well as the yucky excess weight that accumulates on the sides of the growing belly 🙂
Click HERE to download it.
If you follow it and you EXERCISE, you will not just have a great pregnancy but you will feel CONFIDENT, RADIENT, GLOWING. You won’t be uncomfortable and have aches and pains because you’ve gained so much weight. You will have an easier labor and delivery. You will sleep better, have more energy. And you will seriously decrease your chances of falling into POSTPARTUM DEPRESSION.
I can’t wait for you to get this Nutrition Guide, the recipes are amazing, and there are so many different options for snacks. You are going to love it. Download it here (It’s totally FREE): PREGNANCY NUTRITION GUIDE.
I hope you try this workout and take advantage and download the nutrition guide so you can start them together.
Here is a short video of how to do the workout.
Video Reduce Thigh Weight Gain Workout
If you start my pregnancy workout program, I will see you inside the program.
I have lots of tips for you and I can’t wait for you to see all the videos of the exercises.
Send me YOUR BUMP PICTURES, would be great to compare with after you have your baby….
So you can see how fabulous you will look.
I would also love to feature you and your beautiful bump.
Send them to email@example.com
Click here to start the Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program so you can have a really good, safe and effective pregnancy workout plan that you can do for the rest of your pregnancy.
If you are struggling with what to eat and different options that are SAFE for the baby and won’t make you GAIN WEIGHT, you will totally enjoy and get great use of the MMF Pregnancy Diet Plan.
- Full Meal Plan for entire pregnancy (know exactly what nutrients you and baby need).
- Increase energy & decrease fatigue with the best food combinations.
- Easy Kid-Friendly Recipes that will save you time in the kitchen.
- Helps reduce cravings so you eat healthier and gain less weight.
- Yummy and comforting meals so you can still enjoy eating.
It’s not too late to SLOW DOWN & LESSEN your Pregnancy Weight Gain.
If you exercise, you will see a huge change.
Less weight gain, not as fast and you will feel tighter, more fit, more energetic and less fatigue.
If you don’t want to spend 6-24 months postpartum losing your “BABY WEIGHT”, invest a little time, energy and possibly resources into your health and fitness this pregnancy. It will be so worth it when you are back at your pre-pregnancy weight in less than 3 months and feeling like yourself again.
If you need guidance, support and a safe exercise plan, you will love my Fit Mom-To-Be Workout Program (tested by TENS OF THOUSANDS of pregnant women).
And you can do it for your entire pregnancy (its not just a 12 week program).
Here is what you can expect:
- Less Weight Gain
- Less Stretch Marks and Cellulite
- Faster Labor & Delivery
- Faster Postpartum Weight Loss
- More Energy
- Less Aches & Pains
- Less Chances of Gestational Diabetes
- Better Sleep
What You Get:
- Monthly workouts that change every 4 weeks (which delivers the best results).
- No gym is required (2 versions available: home and gym).
- Exercise Videos & Pictures of every single exercise.
- Can view, access and download on any smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Private Facebook Group for support, community and questions answered by Michelle Marie.
- Monthly pregnancy nutrition tips to help you throughout your pregnancy.
To start your pregnancy workouts, click here: Fit Mom-To-Be