- Control Pregnancy Weight Gain
- Prevent Stretch Marks & More Cellulite
- Gain More Energy & Less Fatigue
- Ensure A Faster & Easier Delivery
- Prevent "Getting Big"
- Reduce Chances of Feeling Sick (morning sickness)
- Don't Worry About Food Restrictions (I show you what not to eat)
- Get All The Nutrients Your BABY Needs
- Lessen Aches & Pains (prevent low back pain)
COMFORT FOOD THAT'S HEALTHY!
I think you are probably a lot like ME.
You probably LOVE FOOD.
You probably LOVE TO EAT.
You may even feel like you shouldn't tell anyone that because in order to be fit like these Instagram/Facebook moms, you should basically not eat much at all LOL
But after being a health & fitness coach for almost 20 years, I now know that actually....... If you eat more (of the healthy foods), you can get better results.
Because I love to eat and because I'm a foodie, I was scared that during pregnancy, I was going to want to eat everything in sight.
So knowing how I was feeling......
- Hungry all the time
- Craving comforting food
I began to research pregnancy and the nutrient needs for the baby and I coupled that with my nutrition experience and knowledge (of 20 years) and my foodie/cooking knowledge (taught cooking classes for years) and I made MYSELF the best freakin' meal plan ever.
I really came up with this Pregnancy Diet Plan for myself.
And it was so good and so effective at helping me CONTROL WEIGHT GAIN when I wasn't able to exercise, that I needed to share it with YOU.
Yep, I wasn't able to exercise for most of my pregnancy because of Placenta Previa and being on bed rest and then a Toe Fracture which had me on crutches, a boot and at that point when it was almost healed I started to do short little wimpy workouts.
Here is a picture of me working out with my crutches.
I was so afraid that I was going to gain so much weight because I was so inactive for most of my pregnancy.
I had heard all the horror stories of the WEIGHT GAIN, CELLULITE AND STRETCH MARKS.
And I thought that it would happen to me.
I didn't think I could control myself with the food plus not moving, I was gonna get HUGE.
But I didn't.
Thanks to the awesome Pregnancy Diet Plan that I created for myself I only gained 20 lbs.
Yes only 20 lbs, the same weight I gained with my first pregnancy which I exercised for the entire thing.
I did it!
And I loved my meals, I didn't feel deprived.
My meals were easy to make, delicious, comforting.
Everything I wanted and needed.
Plus, it felt soooooo good knowing that my baby was getting such huge benefits from all the great nutrients in the meal plan.
- Detailed Meal Plans you can easily stick to.
- Meals include foods you "should eat" during pregnancy & omits the foods you need to "stay away" from so there is no confusion.
- Structure so you can easily follow along
and don't feel "OVERWHELMED".
- Printable shopping lists to make your shopping faster and easier.
- All foods and ingredients you can find at your local grocery store.
- Saves you time so you only go to the grocery store once per week.
meals that are healthy so you feel energized and happy.
- Quick & Easy recipes using "normal" ingredients you probably already have at home.
- On the go meals to make your life easier since your energy isn't high.
- Meals that are filling so you feel satisfied.
- Tons of delicious snack ideas and recipes so you are never hungry nor ever feel sick.
One that has been created from ONE PREGNANT FOOD LOVING MOMMA to another.
You are going to love this Pregnancy Meal Plan.
And if you are thinking....... What the heck, I'm pregnant, that is my excuse to EAT!
Think again..... please please please, think again.
It's not worth it.
Not only because of the weight gain.......
But because it affects your little bundle of joy!
I have never spoken or met one woman who said they did that and didn't REGRET IT every single day of their life after.