I’m not a huge fan of LOW CARB, but I know that you don’t like to eat a lot of carbs because that is what you think it takes to lose weight. So I’m going to give you a Low-Carb Meal Plan so you can at least have an idea of how to do it correctly.
But before I do that, let me tell you why I don’t like eating low-carb.
Tell me if this doesn’t happen to you, because it sure used to happen to me when I TRIED to eat low carbs.
- Wake up and eat eggs by themselves, drink some coffee and go about my day………
- Eat a SALAD and fill up an entire plate like a mountain of lettuce to try to fill myself up.
- Get full for an hour……..
- An hour later…… STARVED again.
- Drink some water or another cup of coffee, try to entertain my mind to not think of food.
- Work a little, deal with kids.
- Serve the kids snack……. Starved…..
- Fight the urge to dig into the kids snacks……. those cookies………….
- Brush teeth, occupy mind to not think of food…….
- Have a few “nuts” which gets a bit out of control since I’m so hungry………
- Eat way too many nuts…..
- Still STARVED.
- Make it to dinner……
- Eat chicken and broccoli…….
- Still hungry.
- Everyone goes to bed.
- Raid of the pantry……
- Pretzels, cookies, cracker, candy……
- By this point, whatever I can get my hands on.
- BEAT MYSELF UP.
- Wake up next day……..
- Try to not eat a lot because still guilty from the night’s binge.
- VICIOUS CYCLE.
Does this sound healthy to you?
Maybe now that you read it in weep you can see how stupid and silly this is.
Listen, girlfriend, carbs are not the enemy.
If you eat the right ones at the right times, they will actually benefit you and help you eat healthier and cleaner more consistently.
I know, its hard to change your mind set.
But think of this…..
If you have been doing that low-carb thing for a while now and still haven’t gotten the results you want, thats kinda CRAY-CRAY!
Maybe its time to make a change.
I made a 30-Day Meal Plan Calendar with delicious meals and easy to make that will also help you lose weight without starving or cutting carbs.
If you want to DOWNLOAD IT, it’s FREE ->
In any event………..
If you still want to try the low-carb meal plan, here is a sample of it done properly.
LOW-CARB MEAL PLAN PRO-TIP
The trick to being able to follow a low-carb diet or meal plan is to never let yourself get hungry.
When you do, when too many hours go by without you eating…. You have low blood sugar.
At this point your body CRAVES…… NEEDS SUGAR in order to get out of the state of stress its in.
At this point it is incredibly hard to have WILL POWER.
So these are the times you end up BINGE EATING.
So make sure you are prepared.
I always have a plan and I always have food prepped because I use the MMF Meal Plan Calendar and with it I always know what I’m eating everyday.
I prep extra meals and snacks and I’m never caught without food.
How to use this Low-Carb Meal Plan
The meals that you need recipes for are all here below, just click on the links to get the recipe. Once you get to the post, you can click on the PRINT button and just keep all the recipes for the week in your kitchen.
The rest of the meals are literally what they say, for example, grilled chicken with roasted vegetables.
I think you’re going to love this low-carb meal plan and that’s the trick….
Enjoying what you eat.
Stuffed Veggie Tomato with Chicken
Hearts and Avocado Salad with Chicken
In the Meal Plan Calendar you will get:
- 5 Meals per day so you don’t have to think about what to cook and eat all those times.
- 3 Meals and 2 Snacks to speed up metabolism.
- Lots of choices for healthy breakfast and snack meals so you never get bored.
- Easy to make and quick recipes that will save you time and money.
- Tons of delicious yet healthy recipes that are specific for fat loss.
- Easy to follow and use calendar.
- Can access calendar with meals and recipes from any device.
- Never get bored of eating healthy or dieting again.
I live by it.