This is one of the yummiest and easiest chicken recipes.
Even my kids love this one.
Write a review
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- Grill seasoning
- 1 lemon
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle the chicken with grill seasoning and place on a baking sheet.
- Top each chicken cutlet with a dollop of hummus and spread evenly over the top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with a dash of paprika over each top of chicken.
- Bake for ~25 minutes or until done.
- When fresh out of the oven, pour a little squirt of lemon juice and enjoy.
Michelle Marie Fit http://michellemariefit.com/